Monday, March 22, 2010

Church Anniversary Celebration, Song

Pan di Spagna di Luca Montersino

And with this very simple recipe I have done to keep my both promise and post recipes used for cake Montersino Mimosa! I had never made the sponge cake because it is a very sweet love ... and for this I was terrified that I was right, that does not grow or deflate ... and instead ... spongy, soft, fragrant, delicious ... in short, perfect! thanks Luca Montersino ... cel'avrei certainly not without you ever made;)


sponge L. Montersino


Ingredients (for a cake of 22-24 cm):

- 250 g -175 g sugar eggs

-150 g flour 180 W
-100 g potato starch
-1 vanilla bean bourbon (I vanillin)

-Put the eggs in a saucepan add the sugar and bring to a maximum temperature of 45 ° -47 ° while stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Beat the eggs in the planet at full speed until mixture is puffy, fluffy, writing
-Add vanilla seeds (in my case, vanillin)
-Remove from the machine and add a little at a time, by hand a rubber spoon the flour with the potato starch, mix everything carefully from the bottom up
-Put the mixture thus obtained previously in springform pan greased and floured, without leveling
-Bake at 190 degrees for 30 minutes about

Good sponge to all! ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment