Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Usaa Prepaid Card Balance

Focaccia morbida morbida

Last week I went to the grocery store and saw that Barilla has made a new flour for bread and cakes ... I could make me run away?? behind the package was a recipe for the cake and I decided to try it even if very incredulous ... what about ... very good! soft soft, high ... and say that I have made half dose! riportoi you here that I halved the recipe, is an impressive speed!


Focaccia soft Barilla

Ingredients:

-500 g flour for cakes barilla (I put 300 g and 200 g flour barilla Manitoba)
-15 g yeast
-250 ml warm water (I I have served a few more)
-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
-1 Teaspoon salt -1 teaspoon of sugar


In the planetary-I put the flours, oil, yeast dissolved in a little water with the sugar and I gave away, gradually adding the 'warm water
-Finally add salt
-Turn on floured surface and knead for 5 minutes by hand, forming a ball and put to rise in an oiled bowl for about half an hour, practicing the traditional head screwdriver
-Roll out the dough in a greased baking sheet with oil and spread with your fingers to put lievtirae
-hour for at least half an hour after the end turn on the oven to 220 °
-Practicing classic pits on focaccia with your fingers, thrust and roll going well the surface of the cake with 2 tablespoons of olive oil beaten with 2 tablespoons water, salt and bake for about 15 minutes
-.20-Remove from the oven the cake and brush with olive oil.

Buonissimaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment