Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Most Powerful Desktop Ever 2010

Uebbi has arrived ...

Hello,

as I anticipated, I was sent Uebbi Telecom Italy and I received it Friday afternoon.

After connecting the current Uebbi was immediately connected to my modem without any problems and have downloaded all the widgets of Virgil: horoscopes, news, weather and funny videos.
Uebbi is really nice to use, the screen can display up to date and well video to navigate with a few taps of the touch screen of the options proposed.

My kids love it and always want to see videos in style Paperissima "section in the video services, I like the weather and the latest news, video services. On
Uebbi can also play MP3s, but unfortunately his memory is very low (128 Mb), then I recommend you insert a SD card. You can not see video, as well as those who download from Internet.

I use it as a clock radio and I feel good. I will update you on developments

Uebbi use of every day I'm trying different functionality. Thanks again to
ZZUB gift for telling!

Kiss, Delia
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment